Auto union front wheels

andrew_gray1

You probably do not know this, but Andy is a volunteer here and does have a real life.

You can contact numerous merchants on the net that deal with older cars and possibly get answers there.

Many older cars have been modified so that may be causing your problem but pictures of about anything can be found if YOU take the time to search.

Sorry.

Since retiring , worked through the shut down with fragile people and dealt with many other fools,  who still believe it is a hoax.

But now working up to 6 days aweek with own small art business which has never lost money and the  part time job which has an employee shortage due to the virus and others not willing to work currently.

So not willing to spend my very limited free time doing free research for those too lazy to do it themselves, when am trying to catch up with some sleep.

Can you tell me how I was suppose to know all that I'm not a mind reader and for your information your not the only one who works so i do not like being referred to as lazy.What I do know is you are quite clearly too angry to be doing this as I thought the idea of forums is to be able to help other people if you can not try and put them down.Btw the medal is on its way!

My apology.

I should have taken the minute in took, to google scalextric auto union and see many pictures of this car.

Also found on that page , that there is an current ebay auction going on , with pictures showing the underside with the steering front end and the larger rear tires.

gorp