TTS Decoders/Decoders

Chrise

I am in the process of going DCC and have sourced a decoder for my Class 66 PD Ports but I have a Class 67 (67003) limited edition and cant find which decoder to by. I have a similar issue with my Ruston Shunter and Class 61xx all three are DCC ready. Help please.

The majority of Hornby locos use 8-pin decoders but some of the smaller locos require 4 or 6-pin. The maintenance sheet that came with each loco will show the number of pins you need for a particular loco and where it fits.

You can use any make decoder with the correct number of pins but as this is a Hornby site we can only recommend their own make products, however many other make decoders can offer more versatility in the range of CVs (decoder characteristics) you can change.

If you want sound decoders then (8-pin) TTS decoders will fit your models but may require some adaptation, hence advanced modelling skills may be required, especially for the little Ruston. The problem with TTS is finding stock of the correct decoder kit for your loco marque. The Class 66 and 67 have been discussed in another topic recently and the available sounds listed for comparison. The Ruston is not covered in the TTS range.

bonjour, je possede un decodeur classs 43 HST 

je voudrai changer la F25 et la place en F17

ma central. esu ecos l ne prend pas jusque F25 et j'utilise la Fonction "aux"

comment je peux proceder 

Merci

hello, I have a class 43 HST decoderI would like to change the F25 and place it in F17my central. esu ecos l does not take up to F25 and I use the "aux" functionhow can I proceed Thank you

Frederic

frederic.labbe@skynet.be