Changing the CV on Flying Scotsman that I ran on a Roco system

Lynrob

Hi I am having a problem changing the CV on Flying Scotsman engine, I had it running on a Roco system with the CV SCOTS I now want to run the engine on the Hornby Elite system, how do I change the CV to 4 on the Elite system. I need to get SCOTS on the Elite to change it, thanks for any help. Robin

Thank you for that Elocoloco will try to work it out, when like me don't know to much about DCC its all a bit to much some times. Fairly new at model trains and a sales person talked me into buying Roco unfortunately, I am gradually adding Hornby to my layout. Regsrds Robin

Once you have changed the address to 4 or just found out that 4 will run on the Elite then you can add a name SCOTS to that address using the Elite. Elite will store that name against the address so when you select the number it will show the name. This is in Features of the Programing Menu.

The Elite menu system is arranged such that you don't really have to know much about CVs for addressing as it asks if you want to write or read an address not a CV number.

All in the manual.

• 4 weeks later...