Adding new loco

Search on any Class 08 picking one with TTS from the list returned, noting that RM only allows you to use RxxxxTT not TTS due to length of field in the database.

All 08TTS locos have the same sound sets, so any will do to list up the functions and you can hunt for the exact model picture and apply that to the loco setup screen.

Each Loco must have a separate id, otherwise if they all have the same one, they will all move when it is called up.

It is usual to change the 03 Default address to something more meaningful. For example as I only have one of each class of Diesel, they are numbered 08, 37, 47 etc. For Steam Loco's I usually pick the first 2 digits of the running number.

Just a personal choice!

You do not need anything in the detection ID as loco detection system has not been released for sale yet. Nor do you need anything in the voice control detection block unless you intend to run by voice control which I would not recommend at this stage of your learning curve.

As well as picking a new Loco ID in RM you also have to write this address to the loco decoder by putting it on a programming track connected to the controller Prog terminals.