The 'Reaction' I got over me just playing with my Model Tornado Loco

JJ73

Thank you Raf - With the Smoke detector / deflector - in the past, the 1 on the left had side broke off, then the 1 on the right-hand side broke off ☹ as b/c they are such a delicate part - I've decided not to glue them back on - b/c I think that they may just brake off again!!! & Yes, I did find it again - I had only just placed it on for the purpose video - that is why it's a) on a bit of a slant at the start of the vid & b) if fell off after a few seconds!!! 🚂

Off course they’ll still fall off if you fiddle with them it’s not glue. But it will hold it on better then just resting them on the loco. you’ll be able to run the model without then falling off ever time it moves.

if you have ever taken a loco apart, you may have seen the wires stuck to the top of the motor with some black stuff. Guess what it is.

there’s also white and pink, Well there use to be not looked for it in years. I know this because I worked in the factory which made the stuff.

I use black tack all the time for holding wires and speakers in place. I got my last lot from Road and Rails. As someone said it is not permanent but still pretty strong. On my Rails Railcar I even used it to hold the thin speaker to the underside of the roof. Not that it is applicable for this application but when I use it to hold wires down, I cover it with tape to stop it attaching itself to the loco body.