Enhanced interior of my Hornby railcar

Aldebaran

Thanks a lot my friend.I recommend it because the model is really beautiful. I left the seats blue, I painted the dividers of the cabins in gray (if I had to do it again, I would choose a light gray to make the blue and gray more in contrast), the control panel in light brown and the instrumentation in black. In the future I plan to buy the Hornby Maglight lighting. Have a good evening.I am happy with all the affection that England had towards Gianluca Vialli. He was a true gentleman and an excellent footballer. My favorite team is Chelsea, when my wife and I went to London in 2007 we slept in that neighborhood so beautiful.Our Italian team is the Genoa Cricket and Football club founded by the British in 1893.

All the best anytime,

Alberto

Hi, as a teenager I used to go to R A F Cosford with the A T C for glider training. I caught a railcar from Wolverhampton low level to Cosford halt ( just by the gate to the airfield). So when I bought a railcar to add to my layout my granddaughter insisted that I bought some R A F figures from the model shop at the end of her road. I got the railcar open and added some airmen, civilians and a driver, I thought that it was an improvement so I have added passengers to all my carriages now, although they are not to noticeable when running on the track I can see that they are not empty and the grand children (apprentices) choose which coach to run by what passengers they can see.

It is the detail that makes a model and the best detail is that which you find by surprise such as who the passengers are and what is going on behind that hedge or just inside the workshop door.

Many exhibition layouts have a sort of quiz sheet for big and little kids to spot certain things on the layout. Anyone who spots them all possibly gets to drive a train as their prize ...

There was someone one eBay who use to sell printed covers for coaches and DMUs on eBay. You just cut them out and use some PVA to stick them in. To be honest they didn’t look to bad.

most people just paint them the base colour, but I suppose you could always draw up a close approximation on a laptop and print your own of just need a image of the original prototype if you’re interested in being prototypical.