Hornby TT:120 bundle Facebook advertising

My name is Bond

I don’t know how Facebook advertising works but I keep getting promotional advertising for Hornby TT:120 train set bundles even though they are no longer offered.

OK I am a member of the Facebook Hornby TT:120 user group which explains the advertising, but, assuming this advertising costs, why are Hornby wasting money promoting products that they do not offer or are out of stock?

I assume I am not the only one here who happens to be a Facebook user who also happens to see this pointless advertising.

I would rather they advertise those TT:120 items that are new releases and available to buy.

I did see Instagram ads for the bundles after they’d been withdrawn but not in the last few days. The ads you’re seeing may have been committed before stocks ran out and not able to be cancelled.

I do think they might have been caught by surprise by the bundles selling out, which is a bit worrying if that is the case as it would suggest that they didn’t have a full grasp of stock levels. Presumably more stock of Pullman coaches will be coming at some point as they’re producing them already for the Scotsman set.

I believe months ago it was mentioned that new productions of the Scotsman set would have working Pullman lights.

It was believed that lit carriages in the Scotsman Set might be not included/included depending on whether the set carries catalog number TT1001M or TT1001AM

The two catalog numbers definitely exist and if you now look at Hornby's current page for TT1001AM it does state "This set features working lights in the coaches.", That said a lot of details on Hornby's website can hardly be described as accurate, fact checked or even proof read