:(

DMU mad

My surname begins with H, so I should be fairly near the beginning. I did email hornby on Friday/saturday, can't remember which, and I'm yet to receive a reply. Has an email been sent out with this months code? If it has could someone please tell me the

date it was sent. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
DMU mad said:i jion the collector club in oct and recieved my loco and magazine last friday 9th nov.. so you should get yours soon...

Has anybody received the magazine or email for october/november? I have received nothing and its nearly

November! My membership runs out in january, so I can't have been taken off the lists.

• 1 month later...

I'm certain if you join in January 2013, you will get the 2013 locomotive. Don't forget when you join, you have three options; 1 = Loco., 2 = £20 Voucher, 3 = currently 2012 Catalogue (yes 2012) - I suppose this may change when the new catalogue is introduced

shortly. As far as the magazine is concerned, this may be a bit hit or miss. It wouldn't come with your joining pack, and if the Dec/Jan edition has already been dispatched, your first copy might be Feb/March.

bulleidboy said:

I'm certain if you join in January 2013, you will get the 2013 locomotive. Don't forget when you join, you have three options; 1 = Loco., 2 = £20 Voucher, 3 = currently 2012 Catalogue (yes 2012) - I suppose this may change

when the new catalogue is introduced shortly. As far as the magazine is concerned, this may be a bit hit or miss. It wouldn't come with your joining pack, and if the Dec/Jan edition has already been dispatched, your first copy might be Feb/March.

Thanks

for the info, appreciated.

Archived