Brand new decoder shows up as resettable

4 minutes ago, Rallymatt said:

Thank goodness the amateur rag tag testers didn’t link their decoders to the wrong app! That would be embarrassing 

Sorry what are you on about? If it is what I think you are saying, you are doing exactly what you are accusing me of.

1 hour ago, 96RAF said:

Colin

I wish I had recruited you to the team as the rest of us could have gone down the pub.

Unfortunately when I gave up work I vowed not to do this sort of work unless they paid me the going rate. Anyway I keep getting bugged for my vehicle diagnostic software experience. To be fair I have done a ton of this sort of work in the past, all over the world and yes we still went down the pub. 

Rag, Tag and Bobtail for those of us with long memories. Happy days. Simpler days. I loved that programme. I would take that moniker as a compliment. 

Our testers did a great job and for some unfathomable reason now spend hours helping to explain the contents of the famous manual. I thank them for their patience and for everything I have learnt from them. 

Edited by dBerriff
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Maybe us " regular users " are happy with just running a railway seems to me you techies as you like to call yourselves are just trying to outdo each other with what you know Me im happy to just run my railway I have very few problems with hm7000 all this thankfully just goes over my head

Edited by sir john
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, sir john said:

Maybe us " regular users " are happy with just running a railway seems to me you techies as you like to call yourselves are just trying to outdo each other with what you know Me im happy to just run my railway I have very few problems with hm7000 all this thankfully just goes over my head

Have to agree and tbh, feed up with all these posts going the same way and the same posters, posting the same rubbish. 

• Like 1

• RB51 locked this topic