Where is the 2024 Club Locomotive?

I did. Just got their standard "We'll pass on your suggestions to the team".

The club loco was my only real reason for joining the Collector Club, so I was kind of disappointed when there was nothing in the new items 2024.

That unfortunately sounds like the decision to make the 0-4-0 purchasable (rather than free gift) has reduced demand to an unviable level.

Alternatively Hornby wish to remove all the perks from club membership to make it as unattractive as possible? 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, LTSR_NSE said:

That unfortunately sounds like the decision to make the 0-4-0 purchasable (rather than free gift) has reduced demand to an unviable level.

Why am I not surprised. The 'free' loco retail value always roughly matched the price of membership. Ditto Airfix and Scalex annual membership 'gifts'.

On 22/06/2024 at 01:43, LTSR_NSE said:

Yeah, it does. Let's see what happens. Judging from the stock levels on the last two years of club 0-4-0's they do have a huge amount in storage. There is no real reason for me to keep renewing. I collect the 0-4-0's so that was my motivation. 😊