So the price increase wasn't just a rumour.

53 minutes ago, ColinB said:

Why, just to please your ego. Forget it. Nobody else is complaining so why you?

I have a low tolerance to twaddle. Please give evidence to support the fanciful claims you make. Remember you went back and resurrected this idea of other people being wrong. 
So, all you need to do is give the evidence to support your claims, some of which are serious legal allegations against Hornby Hobbies PLC. 

12 minutes ago, LTSR_NSE said:

Colin if you start discussing ego, you open up others suggesting you take a moment for self-examination.

Really I think we best end this discussion before one of us says something we regret. As to my comments they were just a logical analysis of the current situation, either way I don't have to justify my actions to any of you. We will have to see how it pans out in say 6 months time.

Logic must be based on reality. Please stop avoiding the issue and answer with evidence to support the claims you make. It shouldn’t be hard as you would have that to even consider it was wise making the comments you did. 
So let’s see the evidence 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, What About The Bee said:

Hilarious @ColinB

You suggested Hornby engages in illegal business practices.

That is not "let us see what happens un the future", rather it is "what happened in the past"

Justify your assertion or retract your words as incorrect 

Bee

What illegal practices, the price fixing? We covered that, of course they don't, they just advise. Someone else actually clarified that now. Can you all shut up before I progress this further, this is bordering on victimisation.

Edited by ColinB

7 minutes ago, Rallymatt said:

Logic must be based on reality. Please stop avoiding the issue and answer with evidence to support the claims you make. It shouldn’t be hard as you would have that to even consider it was wise making the comments you did. 
So let’s see the evidence 

So what do you want me to prove?

10 minutes ago, ColinB said:

What illegal practices, the price fixing? We covered that, of course they don't, they just advise. Someone else actually clarified that now. Can you all shut up before I progress this further, this is bordering on victimisation.

It’s not victimisation, it’s called being held to account. 
You have a chance to provide evidence to justify your claims. If you can, fair enough, if not…… we can let Hornby decide. Your choice 

• Like 1

Just now, Rallymatt said:

It’s not victimisation, it’s called being held to account. 
You have a chance to provide evidence to justify your claims. If you can, fair enough, if not…… we can let Hornby decide. Your choice 

What claims, explain? Yes why don't we.

3 hours ago, Rallymatt said:

@ColinBTo be fair the initial part of the post is also factually incorrect. No one made any price promises in respect of TT:120, when compared like for like models, there is a notable difference between OO and TT:120. You claim ‘half the locos won’t appear’ please advise which ones these are. Hornby didn’t freeze out Heljan, Heljan never had anything other than a 3D image showing TT:120 couplings in a press release. Hornby Hobbies PLC do not engage in protectionism practices, to do so would be illegal and that is a very serious allegation to make. The HM 7000 team is in fact very small but hard working. There is no evidence to suggest that non sound versions of HM 7000 decoders will never appear. 
All in all the post is very misleading and fundamentally inaccurate. 

@ColinB try these challenges in response to you claims. 
You only need to provide the evidence that surely you must have had. 

• RDS locked this topic