Upgrade to Pro pack

RB51

I think the ground signal icon you found in the railmaster directory is just one of the icons you can select if you include a program entity on your layout diagram.  They all start with Button_<something>.gif.  They are not to do with handling grond signals on your layout, as far as I know that it is not in 1.56 with or without Pro Pack.  Would be nice though.  Perhaps a feature for the forthcoming 1.57? In the meantime you have to treat them as ordniary colour or semaphore signals.

Greetings,if you put aside the voice package in the new pro pack, is what you have left, worth £30, and can someone explain, what is left. I am reluctant to buy package for voice, as have had continual problems with voice recognism systems before, with the bank, thanks, john

Have just spent 2 hours playing with voice recognition and would say it is worth 29.99 on its own. There are parts of my layout I can't see from computer desk but now stick on headset walk around and command my miniature empire.

Cancel the first window and let RM load up. Go and put the kettle on and have a cup of tea. Return in 10 minutes, then try putting the key in via the Settings window. Keep re-trying this until either it works or 15 minutes have elapsed. If still no joy, try sending a message of help via the system. Give this 5-10 minutes to work. If it fails, then there is something in your firewall stopping it because this help system uses the same communication method as the unlock key function.

Ray

• 2 weeks later...

Roger B. Thank you for the install tip, may I just add that after you have added the code just make sure you click the key icon after the code, I missed it first time but then found it and the programme installed without issues. As Fishy knows I have been desperate for diagonal points and now my layout can take on a good resemblace of how it is. Thanks Hornby.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived