Zoom error with Rev 8

96RAF

I've just loaded Rev 8 (without ProPack enabled) and RM is failing to report the error I have found - saying 'Cannot connect 12029 try again later' so I'm posting here in the meantime.

When I zoom the trackplan greater than 100% it puts the point numbers on screen but displaced from their associated points. I have point numbers deactivated in my .ini file.

If I zoom negative i.e. less than 100% they disappear but reappear if I go back to 100% or more.

I'll keep trying via RM error reporting.

I have just updated to revision 8 and have not found any problem with the point numbers at any zoom level, although I have not tried with point numbers deactivated in .ini file. However, I have found at zoom level 150% I have lost parts of my track plan. In terms of the grids in track design this is beyond square 16 vertically and 20 horizontally. I have tried re-downloading and re-booting PC, but this has not cured the problem. I will report through RM help if it still persists later in the day.

Barry

I have a zoom error with revision 8 in that at 150% the right hand portion of the track plan disappears. It's all OK on 125%. I dont use either but thought I would point it out. I can't get revision 9 past my Avast! software - any clues folks? R-

Would be useful if you told us revision number in posts like this HRMS.  I'm not sure whether you now mean 9 or 10 for a start.

I'd also note that since people have been talking about rev 9, I've downloaded and run a couple of times and only ended up at rev 8. I'm sure I specified overwriting the file too. Will be interesting to see what I get doing it this morning. 

I have a nice glass electric kettle Graskie, so that will work well if I don't switch it on. I've always kept my fish in an aquarium though. And kept my laptop away from it. 

PS.  This is known as playing a straight bat. I say this only to give Graskie the opportunity to bring in yet another metaphor. 

Just to update on my OP about points numbers appearing on the trackplan when increasing zoom beyond 100%.

When I zoom the trackplan greater than 100% it puts the point numbers on screen but displaced from their associated points. I have point numbers deactivated in my .ini file.

HRMS have worked this for a few days now and issued Rev 9 but cannot reproduce the fault using my plan and .ini files.

I note that some people have had their zoom problems fixed past Rev 8, but if anyone still has a zoom problem can they please report it in through the RM reporting system.

Thanks Rob

Archived