Good bug fixing story

I reported a bug on Tuesday 2nd December about 7:30pm, got an email acknowledgement a few minutes later, and another email saying bug fixed on Saturday 6th December at 11am. 

The bug was the one about the program icons not being refreshed properly after the program they launched had run. 

So good job HRMS!

If you want the fix download rm_setup.exe from powerpos site as usual.

It still says 1.58 revision 1 but it's a new "version" of 1.58.1

I reported a bug on Tuesday 2nd December about 7:30pm, got an email acknowledgement a few minutes later, and another email saying bug fixed on Saturday 6th December at 11am. 

The bug was the one about the program icons not being refreshed properly after the program they launched had run. 

So good job HRMS!

If you want the fix download rm_setup.exe from powerpos site as usual.

It still says 1.58 revision 1 but it's a new "version" of 1.58.1

A good report idlemarvel

Well done HRMS

I wonder how many positive results there are compared with the negative ones. People rarely post about good service, maybe they should. 

You are so right WTD

Bad news travels 10x faster than good news

I just wondered if you can get a shock from a 'positive' result, having said that some have had a shock from a 'negative' one also. I bet some bright spark has an answer to that one!

Yes people should say when something is good, well done WTD  

Must say I had god service to, reported an issue with track master it not accepting the key, contacted one day got response within the day unfortunately did not fix problem, got back to them and they then took a look remotely at my PC came to conclusion a registry problem and sorted it all out for me.

... It still says 1.58 revision 1 but it's a new "version" of 1.58.1 ...

I agree that is excellent support and it is great to see acknowledgement of the superb effort from HRMS.  

However, it would have been even better if a new version number had been applied.  The configuration control that was so evident in v1.56, seems to have taken a step backwards.

Archived