Posting pictures from phones or tablets

cooped

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Tony, it's on its side here too

Mmmm, tanks PP, I'll have a look on the laptop as its ok on the ipad...

it was taken in portrait looking down the track towards the bridge in the distance... 

the others in 'show us your layout thread were done the same but no-one has said about them being wonky??

That looks so much better, Tony. Thanks for that. Great shot and layout section. My wife has an iPad. They take brilliant pictures and you can swing them around to get portrait or landscape views of what you've taken, can't you?

If ever I take a portrait shot with my HD camera, I have to rotate them in my picture program to make them the correct way up, and subsequently to ensure they'll be OK before sending anywhere.

You'll see a lot of item portrait pictures on their side on eBay. Shame, really, because it just doesn't look too good, cannot help with their sales, and is so easy to correct.

As with the pics on the layouts thread, it was taken on the ipad, with the ipad oriented as portrait. So no idea why that one went wonky... Never mind, sorted now!

Probably for the same reason as my portrait pictures which need rotating as stated above. The default capture is no doubt landscape whichever way you take a picture. Your others were taken landscape, weren't they, so no problem with them? After all, when you come to think of it, a mixture of portrait and landscape photos stacked together meant you had to rotate one or the other format by hand to see them the right way up, didn't it?

Archived