has anyone managed to add their club membership to their online account

olly

has anyone managed to add their club membership to their online account yet ?

all I get is We were unable to find a Memberships with these details or this membership its already connect to an account

my membership runs till september 2015

it won't let me in to the club pages

Just tried tonight, and I got the same message when using the wrong account no. When I used the correct account No. I get the message "We sent an email to the email address used during the purchase process, please click on the link to connect your account"

I assume they mean when I renewed my subscription, but no joy there and haven't recieved an email tonight from them. I intend to contact them tomorrow and find out whats going on

I successfully linked my membership to my online account two days ago. Within seconds of setting up the link I received an email from Hornby which allowed me to complete the set up procedure. I now have access to all the club pages and downloads.

My current membership was renewed last November.

Now I have set up the link the web site gives you the 10% club discount automatically on any purchases.

I still can't get my membership linked to my online account still get the message  We were unable to find a Memberships with these details or this membership its already connect to an account

maybe @admin could look into this for me 

Hi olly

When I renewed my membership in January that was due in February I was allocated a new number

made up with letters and numbers  it would appear that the old club has not been updated to the new one yet.

Maybe that is the problem you are having.

Give customer care a ring .

Archived