Jimyjames Model Rail/Working Roundhouse/other Railway Videos :)

JJ73

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a video I made on my layout as a bit of fun for a 'One Minute' Competition at my local video club (Tynemouth Video Film-Making Group) a few years ago. You will need the sound on to understand it! Hope this link works.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1smu4kVg6EhtIr9WlJ9FsVG2gt51ybTZ4/view?usp=share_link

(Does anyone know how to make this link clickable? - Thanks)

Trevor

(Does anyone know how to make this link clickable? - Thanks)
Trevor

If you navigate to the "Forum & Website Feedback" forum at the bottom of the main forum page, then open the "Tips on using the forum" sticky thread within it. There is a 'How To' as item 3) in the list of tips. As far as I know, this tip only works on a PC. Using a tablet or mobile will have to be answered by someone else who uses them. The old version of this forum made making links clickable really easy. This new forum version lost the ability to do it simply.

@P-Henny

Thank you for trying to help me, but I cannot even get my head around Step 1 in section 3 of the 'Tips on using the Forum'. Sorry, I am still living in the steam age! Perhaps my stepson will be able to help me on Wednesday. Until then I will have to give it a rest as it is doing my head in(!)

@JJ

Many thanks for doing this for me. I have tried doing as P-Henny kindly suggested but no further forward.

Trevor

@ Trevor :- This is how to do 'Clickable link' :- A) Go to the Address bar of the Video that you want to do a clickable link to, B) Select it & then copy it, C) Come back here, then past it in this reply box (You will notice that it will paste it in here as in Bold Blue text) then click on the Green Post Reply box below, then you have created your clickable link - Simples!!! 🙂🚂

• 4 months later...

Hello Bee

Yes I do like Tiger (apart from the same old fiddley problems with the Rocket type chain couplings - arrrrrrrr!!! 😀) Yes with the stacking of the wagons was fun - I stumble by that by mistake - I don't think that I've ever done that b4!!! 🤔🚂