Adding track & cars on the Arc App for Arc One

GDG256

I think the best way forward is to contact scalextric via their Customer Services "Contact Us" that you should see at the bottom of this page.

It could be a problem specific to your device and OS. So you need to detail that in your enquiry. If it was a user issue I am sure some-one in the forum could help you. You are not going to get a reply from scalextric in an open forum.

New App version 1.4.5 is available on both Android and Apple stores.

Seems to have fixed the bugs I was experiencing - I can certainly add to my collection etc on all my devices.

Adding pictures to custom cars straight from the gallery on my Ipad works. Full res pictures on adroid crash - but lower res work.

In a few quick tests with the track the apple version "feels" more stable than it did. Only had a very quick look on android so far. Will spend some time over the weekend trying things on a range of devices.

If it is an improvement....such a shame they couldnt get it out before Christmas. Have to ask what happened to versions between 1.3.0 and 1.4.5 !?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Have just tried to reinstall again - it seems all is not well:

HUDL2 (Lollipop) - car selection is greyed out

iphone - same as HUDL2

MotoE3 (not listed as compatible - it is newer than those listed) - won't run at all.
Before recent update it ran perfectly.

As the car options are greyed out I can't tell if the 2017 range has been made available: has it or when will it?

Will the app be update to cover devices that have been released since ARC One was introduced?

Many thank
Pete

Archived