R9257/R9749 Spencer's: Why Does Hornby Spencer Have Black Driving Wheels?

Good point, but I doubt Hornby painted his wheels balck for that reason. Mostly like down to economical reasons probably.

Spencer is an A4 Pacfic, from the Mainland. He has 2 luxury special coaches and he is the Duke and Duchess of Boxford's private engine. These two people are the only passengers he carries and the only work he does. He was introduced back in 2003, in the Thomas & Friends TV series. He never appeared in The Railway Series. He is not an original character.

That maybe so, it's a lot easier to print something about it being a license product than painting the wheels. Anyway that's all as far as I'm concerned, you asked, we answered, you're not sure we're correct. 

= THE END =

@ChloeAmy

I have removed your last post responding to RDS (Mod) post as it talked about personal matters discussed by email between you and the forum Admin, not us lot (Mods). We have no direct contact with any forum member in an official capacity.

If you have further to say on the matter you should again contact Admin direct by email and not post it on this forum, which is primarily about Hornby model railways, not domestic issues and certainly people are not allowed to post accusations against another forum member. Any such post will be deleted immediately and could lead to the user being blocked.

@All

This is not a matter of restricting free speech but keeping the forum to a decent standard in accordance with the very sensible rules.

• 1 year later...

@Stu

You appear to be trawling the forum to drag up any old threads with (in my opinion) the sole intention of baiting Jacob into a response for your amusement.

That methodology contravenes the Forum Guidelines and if Jacob complains to forum Admin it could end up with you being blocked.

Fair warning...

Rob

Archived