A Glitch

Ratch

I see this forum as glitch with the katest reply being American Halftrack of 2 years ago. Errrr! This is not the first time this has appeared.

Anyone else noticed it?

It usually goes away if the forum is re-opened but now it seems a bit more resistent

Remember we do this for fun                     John the Pom

From a software engineer's perspective, it probably indicates an error when interrogating the threads database, and will be near impossible to reproduce consistently in order to determine what, if any, error exists in the SQL that Airfix have supplied rather than in the underlying RDBMS that they will have bought or leased.

Patrick, the only part of my last that's even vaguely not English is a couple of standard abbreviations. Anyone who understands the full terms will also recognise the abbreviations.

Dummy's Guide version - It's an intermittent glitch in the software, and near impossible to find, never mind cure.

Patrick, the only part of my last that's even vaguely not English is a couple of standard abbreviations. Anyone who understands the full terms will also recognise the abbreviations.

Dummy's Guide version - It's an intermittent glitch in the software, and near impossible to find, never mind cure.

Thanks for the clarification....... That I can understand!

Incidentally it appeared again when I opened the site today.  

Archived