Hornby Collector Issue 115 (Spring 2018)

@CambrianExpress.........no need to apologise, GNR-Gordon has got it wrong again.........I have a copy of the magazine I'll be happy to post to you..........I will contact Forum Admin and ask them to contact you with my email address then you can let me know your address to post to........simples......... 😀..........HB

I hope you get it sorted CambrianExpress, with HB's kind offer.

GNR-Gordon-4 - Please leave it to the Moderators to ensure that the Forum Rules are satisfied, or if you do decide to try and help, read the post very very carefully before responding.  The type of reply you entered can be off-putting for someone relatively new to posting, even though they are clearly a long standing Hornby Supporter.

@CambrianExpress.........no need to apologise, GNR-Gordon has got it wrong again.........I have a copy of the magazine I'll be happy to post to you..........I will contact Forum Admin and ask them to contact you with my email address then you can let me know your address to post to........simples......... 😀..........HB

Thanks HB. I reallydo appreciate your offer and support

CambrianExpress, selling or advertising a sale of products is not permitted on this forum, but perhaps you could check eBay and similar auction websites? Perhaps you will find the issue you are missing, for sale.

GNR-Gordon-4

It's sad that you didn't bother reading the actual post before your marvellous reply to the CambrianExpress. I'm so glad that other members were able to help obtain a copy. Atleast apologize for your swift and unhelpful reply.

Hi everyone, I am in the same boat as CambrianExpress, have been a member of the club for 20 years and have every edition of The Collector bar Issue 115 (Spring 2018) due to confusion over renewal during the club relaunch which meant that I missed this issue and as with Cambrian, Hornby advised me that they have no spare copies. If someone else please has a copy of Issue 115 available that I could purchase, I would be ever so grateful. Many thanks in advance! 

• 2 months later...

Archived