ARC Pro

andrew_ball1

You can use power pack from pb4 or advanced with pro.

You can not use the pb6 power pack.

Here use 13.8 regulated 10 amp from ratshack on everything.

The 24hr lemans giletta set comes with latest H chip.

You will have difficulty running H on pro analog, unless you convert them to analog by removing chip.

No problem with earlier chips.

With your upgraded pro,  you can use and build anything digital without moding, 

if you do not run analog.

If you do run analog, you will have to follow all previous analog track rules.

The "problem" with revision H chips is that the throttle is over sensitive, something that can be fairly well addressed in the app and the lack of brakes (which is common on digital cars on analog tracks) exacerbates the problem.

While the brake button does function on analog, please elaborate on the app correction of the H for only the pro.

Do know you can adjust the trottle curve as was done here for bike motor f1s in the past  (1 of 2 reason sold them all off) and lower the top speed as done for begineers but  find the process involved to be a weakness do to lack of my tablet screen time and need to just play now.

Personally think makes more sense to pull chip out for analog.

Went back and read the woodcote manual at slotracer.online , on thottle curve and max speed.

Last sentance covered racing without app as curve c and 100 % .

So H chip does not work well for me for app free pro analog ( while digital is great ) , but can understand that through the app , it can be controlled better.

Also since H works well on my other analog powerbases, believe problem is related to C's wave study of digital power bases at slotforum, digital, scaly .

You can use power pack from pb4 or advanced with pro.

You can not use the pb6 power pack.

Here use 13.8 regulated 10 amp from ratshack on everything.

The 24hr lemans giletta set comes with latest H chip.

You will have difficulty running H on pro analog, unless you convert them to analog by removing chip.

No problem with earlier chips.

With your upgraded pro,  you can use and build anything digital without moding, 

if you do not run analog.

If you do run analog, you will have to follow all previous analog track rules.

#Gorp

I have the pb6 (C7042)  and considering to purchase the ARC PRO due to the wireless controllers and the smart device interface. 

I understand from your note above that the power-packs used for the pb6 will not work with ARC PRO. Can you please elaborate what's the rason for that - and is there a work around for this (avoiding to buy 2 new power-packs)? Thanks a lot.

The PB6 uses a lower amp power packs with different size plugs.

The Pro if purchased separately on the net comes  alone or with power pack and/or controllers.

For the price , you are futher ahead to get the basic lemans 24hr set with the updated pro.

But if you run only digital, get the original and do the riko mod at slotforum, digital,scaly.

Highly recommend buying 2nd power pack.

Saw where some do use computer power packs - again see slotforum.

Here use my ratshack 13.8, 10 regulated  amp powerpack for about eveything .

Two PSUs plugged into the ARC PRO power base is good for up to six cars.

First question, what level of control do you have between the hand throttles and the cars? i.e. can you drive the cars?

Comng back to the Amber... are you finding you have any control between the app and the cars? For example what happens if you try to calibrate the cars... can the app control the cars during calibration? Also, does the app switch between ARC PRO mode (6 car digital) and ARC AIR mode (2 car analog) when you slide the small switch at the side of the  I ask these questions because flashing amber would normally indicate no bluetooth connection between the power base and the app. Wireless throttles would still function if correctly paired as they use a different communications protocol i.e. not bluetooth.

C