What to do with the Collectors Bagnall Shunter 2019?

Hello "TheRev"

Welcome to the Forum, here are my answers to your Q.'s!!!

1) No about ruffley the same size of my blue BR Plymouth Switcher (Won't post picture of that cos I have taken enought photos of it & posted it on here as other will tell you!!!) Slightly taller than last years Loco - a Black British Railways Pug Loco No. 56011 - slightly bigger Cab than my "James the Red Engine" No. 5, seem ok for my Pullman Carriages - I think that the Cab & roof of the cab (just comparing it against some of my other Loco's i.e. -Midland Compound, F.s. , etc) is bigger so it makes it look bigger than other Loco's!!!

2) Not Much - just made a "On Location" Review vid on my Y.T. Channel - Here is the link if your interested -

3) Put it on your Track / layout with some Rolling Stock!!!

/media/tinymce_upload/d32534278856834fe9f97279c90092af.JPG

See how the cab is slightly bigger than other Loco's!!!

/media/tinymce_upload/26ea751a6907216fbaf6587837d906ef.JPG

/media/tinymce_upload/b2859070fd7e1d132fc39067e1383925.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All, I have just joined and am starting up a layout after many may years away from the hobby. I love this little shunter, it does look a little toyish, but as a new newbie, I wondered if putting the engine in context might help with it's image? I took this photo of how I am using the engine, I am sure you will all have thought about this and dismissed it, but it works for me and gives the Collection Shunter a run-out here and there./media/tinymce_upload/5e3dd3c333c28b2a68897ee2f7adced1.jpg

I joined the club but only because I wanted the loco! I shall use it on some new sidings that i have just built for shunting!  I joined at the Warley exhibition and it came with a free wagon too! My loco and welcome pack haven't yet arrived but I'm sure they will soon! I will probably sell the free wagon (RailRoad Tredegar wagon) as I do not want it or I may give it to a family member or a friend!

• 2 weeks later...

@Iliketransport

I did the same as you, this year. Joined because I wanted the Network Rail livery Bagnall Diesel Shunter. I am happy with mine. They are larger in scale than they should be, but I like the tooling and the livery on this particular model.

Whether or not I will join again in 2020 will depend on the locomotive included.

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)