Arc pro no lights at all and no power on digital

Hi , just opened up my arc pro , attached to my track built myself , worked for a little on digital but at no point did any lights go on , app though is registering laps. Then stopped working for digital , now only works in arc air. Again no lights on the powerbase. All a bit odd ! Has this happened to anyone else? I'm using straight digital lane changer but it's several years old ? Before 2012 perhaps - could this be the issue. I have tried one /2 power sockets re started app etc, have Bluetooth on etc.Could not find a similar question on the forum and think I have a faulty unit . Any help gratefully received !

There are copies of the manual at this site and more info at slotracer.org that you should read.

Pull powerbase out of track with all controllers off and app off and powerpack off.

Move the side switch away from track for digital use.

Plug in 1 powerpack and flashing red light on top should come on.

Turn on lane 1 controller and it should have a solid red light on its top of that and the powerbase will show a solid green for the first lane by the color.

Do not use your earlier wire problem car to test.

Does powerbase work now with 1 car id-ed to that lane running ?

Thanks. Basically works as a power unit but no lights at all despite unplugging from power and track  turning back on etc. I could try using with no lights and , it does connect to app but with no lights on I can’t use it properly. I think I’ll return it but thanks for advice so far.