Moved Thread: Scalextric Club In Fife, Scotland

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have recently introduced my son to the world of Scalextric racing and it reminded me of the all fun I used to have when I was man & boy enjoying this hobby.

Later on I also ran the 'Fife Slot Racing & Collectors Club' early to mid 2000's.

It got me to thinking of whether there would be any interest in relaunching this club/or similar again for all the dads/lads/daughters who have any interest in the hobby but want to race other people as well as family members.

Feel free to post a reply here or by email to pacmax3@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Guys, I am afraid posting personal information such as email addresses is against the rules of the forum.

I suggest a place like Slotracer.online that has more afvanced interaction capaibilities.

Here is the post without the personal information:

From Pacmax3:

I have recently introduced my son to the world of Scalextric racing and it reminded me of the all fun I used to have when I was man & boy enjoying this hobby.

Later on I also ran the 'Fife Slot Racing & Collectors Club' early to mid 2000's.

It got me to thinking of whether there would be any interest in relaunching this club/or similar again for all the dads/lads/daughters who have any interest in the hobby but want to race other people as well as family members.

Feel free to post a reply here