Moved Thread: Xmas day Smart Plug issues

Hi,

Sorry if this is on the wrong sub-forum, this seemed the most appropriate. I got my son the Batman/Joker smark plug set for christmas day today and I'm having issues.

Firstly, onre of the dongles doesn't seem to work at all. The green LED doesn't come on at any point. I can get the LED to flash/connect with the other dongle but following the same actions with the 'faulty' one is different, no LED. I'm guessing this is just a duff dongle?

Secondly, although I did have the app working with the one dongle a while ago it has now stopped working. I've tried different devices, the LED behaves as expected, and the device will always go through to the dashboard and allow controls to happen without complaint, but the car doesn't move. 

Very luckily I bought a pair of analogue controllers so we can use it to an extent. I just find bluetooth and toys like this extremely flakey in the past and didn't want to trust it would all work on the day. Guess I was right...

Another question not explained in the instructions. Presumably you can connect two devices to have 2 player. How do you decide which dongle you connect to? All seems a bit of luck involved tbh. 

Thanks

FYI: Spark Plug, like ARC ONE and ARC AIR is analog.

Just because you use an APP does not make it digital.

Digital requires special chips in the cars and special flipper-enabled lane changing track pieces.

I suggest you contact wherever you bought it for a replacement or use the Customer Services link at the right.