Photos?

dogsbody

This is my first visit since the forum move to this new site. I just noticed that some topics no longer have viewable photos. I checked my past pots and there are no photos there either. Has there been a change to how pictures are to be posted? Some new rule?

Chris

• 1 month later...
The start of May, and older pictures are still AWOL.

One begins to wonder if they’ll ever return.

What Heather said!

Are the old, pre-updated forum photos ever going to be viewable? It's been months now.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
The start of May, and older pictures are still AWOL.

One begins to wonder if they’ll ever return.

What Heather said!

Are the old, pre-updated forum photos ever going to be viewable? It's been months now.

Chris

Hi Chris, I understand that it's super frustrating to have all this great historical content on the forums and you're barely able to view any of it! This is on the top of our forum development list and will be our first priority once we're given the greenlight to begin work on the forums again.

In the meantime, thank you for bearing with us and we hope to see some pictures of your current builds, even if we can't view your older ones yet!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to post a photo for the last couple of day, but not having any luck. It's not letting Flickr work and if I use the little picture icon on the top bar, it pauses for a few minutes then gives me 502 Bad Gateway.

Just when I thought I had image posting down on this forum, it won't let me.

Chris

Chris, it won't let me upload from Flickr either, but it allows me to upload straight from my PC via the little box. It doesn't look like anything is happening but it does work. Don't be tempted to submit more than once as it will make multiple identical posts.

• 1 year later...

Tried posting an image a couple of days ago, it seems to have disappeared into cyberspace. I'm not blaming the mods, I'm only too aware of the hassle they have, the problem is the way the forum is set up and administered. I'm on the point of removing it from my bookmarks.