Airfix Forum Users: We Need You!

Jess D

This year. It is mentioned in the Club Forum further down the page.
Everyone just looks and posts in this General Discussion area without looking in the relevant forums.

I didn't see that one. (I have now), I received a card when I rejoined this year and just assumed that everyone did.

Hi Jess, I don't know if I'm missing something (forgive me if I am), but on the online shopping area there doesn't seem to be anywhere to type a "search" for anything in particular. I go through the various menus to find kits and this can be time-consuming. Just suggesting a "search box" where we can type i, for example, the name of a particular aeroplane or vehicle and get taken to the selection of whatever you have that fits the criteria. Thanks for your attention.

Hi Jess, I don't know if I'm missing something (forgive me if I am), but on the online shopping area there doesn't seem to be anywhere to type a "search" for anything in particular. I go through the various menus to find kits and this can be time-consuming. Just suggesting a "search box" where we can type i, for example, the name of a particular aeroplane or vehicle and get taken to the selection of whatever you have that fits the criteria. Thanks for your attention.

its the green circle top right corner with a magnifying glass in it next to the basket ken

its the green circle top right corner with a magnifying glass in it next to the basket ken

Oh thanks. I really hadn't realised that that is what it's for ("Duh"). Sorry about that and thanks again.

Hi Jess,

I believe that would improve the forum is being able to receive notifications. For example, if someone replies to my post, it tells me. One last thing is if you could change it or have a place where it is a bit like an Instagram where people can post photos and just scroll and see what people have built.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Will Airfix be re-issuing the 1/72 recovery and refuelling sets

To be pedantic, they were actually 1/76 scale so very slightly smaller than they should be if next to a 1/72 aeroplane. However, the difference is so small that most guys accept it. If they do re-release those sets (and also the much loved Emergency set) it would probably be under their "Vintage Classics" banner. That said, if you're desperate for them then they are pretty easily available and you should be able to get them for about £15 to £20 each (or even cheaper). You just have to "shop around". I hope that's not breaking any rules.