Review information.

KnightOwl

I guess if you write a review and after a few weeks it's not published it means it was turned down? Any chance we can at the least get a rejection notice? I understand that feedback would be a lot of extra work for staff but these reviews can also take time to write, and if guidelines are broken it would at least be nice to know the review was rejected and not ignored or forgotten. Thanks 😀

What reviews are you talking about?
Where?
Which product?

I reviewed both the C4220 Chevrolet Camaro IROC - SCCA Trans-AM - Number 33 and C3758 Holden A9X Torana in the scalextric shop quite a few weeks ago but neither have been used. I have reviewed other product and they've gone up no issues. I did receive the usual request to confirm it was me who wrote them, but nothing used. The torana review would have been the 3rd so no big deal, as it seemed to be in line with the other reviews. The Iroc review would have been the first and I felt it important to let Potential buyers know about it.

What reviews are you talking about?
Where?
Which product?

I reviewed both the C4220 Chevrolet Camaro IROC - SCCA Trans-AM - Number 33 and C3758 Holden A9X Torana in the scalextric shop quite a few weeks ago but neither have been used. I have reviewed other product and they've gone up no issues. I did receive the usual request to confirm it was me who wrote them, but nothing used. The torana review would have been the 3rd so no big deal, as it seemed to be in line with the other reviews. The Iroc review would have been the first and I felt it important to let Potential buyers know about it.

Well I don't know if the staff caught up with reviews or you gave someone a nudge? Either way they are up now so thanks to all 😀