HM6010 Firmware Update 1.7.1

derekr1707821591

I haven’t tried it yet but the update may have been to fix the alternative power supply, i.e, some modules were labelled DCC A-B and newer modules are labelled Track A-B. Previously if the module was connected to a DCC bus supply by this connection rather than the normal mains power supply it would be recognised in a scan but would not connect in either BLE or Mesh mode.

There is also something else fundamental I can check for and I will report back later if that pans out.

i do not know if this is a feature or a bug.

Connect a light to one port and a signal to another port.

Switch on light and signal.

Wait about one minute and both will switch off.

Go to the home screen and tap "Resume Operation Control"

The light and signal will both resume oreration for another minute.

Derekr.

I will try to check mine today, but please tell me if you have the app on a phone or tablet (and which one) and if you have app inactivity enabled or disabled, i.e. if you close the app or use the phone - tablet for something else or if it goes to sleep, does the layout pause or continue.

I presume you have the ports appropriately set for lights and signal.

Hi Derek

I have updated my 6010s and they show the same fault, so it is likely to be a bug.

You appear to be able to roll back the update by entering the Update Firmware screen for the device, click on the box labelled Desired Device Firmware and a scroll box appears at bottom of screen. Pick v1.6.3 and revert the update to that.