Am new to Airbrushing - your view on acyclic range of paints

Am new to Airbrushing , have always used brushes and previously enamel paints I am wanting to get a little more realistic and stop the house smelling of turpentine laughing

Can I ask for advice if the the Acrylic Dropper range if preferable to the Acrylic pots for Airbrushing ?thinking_face

To thin for spraying would you use water or do you have to use an Acrylic Thinner

1 or 2 coats on a primed surface thinking_face

And finally what is best or recommended psi to operate these substrates at ? appreciate feedbackthumbsup

I can't comment on the paint because I don't use it, but generally speaking water based acrylic needs to be well thinned and ideally used with a flow improver/retarder. I couldn't tell you if the Humbrol acrylic thinner has suitable additives.

When airbrushing the optimum air pressure is the lowest that will spray the paint smoothly. To find optimum use the regulator to turn down the pressure until the paint sputters when you release the air valve, then turn it up just enough to get the paint flowing smoothly.

I tried to airbrush humbrol acrylics in the past when I was very new to airbrushing I quickly learnt they to much fuss for me if I got the correct consistency it dried way to quick even with flow improver/retardant so tried Vallejo model air an haven’t looked back no thinning no fuss no bad smells easy to clean up