Issue with website on orders

sabott

I go to look at my orders and this happens. Emailed the issue I was having and A members of your team at customer services and they basically told me the process on how to find orders on your website instead of addressing this issue. Please advise

forum_image_63559c9058f6e.thumb.png.295779be0a5948c60d78d7310713b75a.png

You really need to phone customer services and discuss your issue face to face. Phone contact is far better than email. I suspect that they have given you an email reply with a stock answer, as they probably didn't fully understand your issue when presented as written. This forum is not used to facilitate answering queries of a personal and account query nature by Hornby staff. The forum content posts are written by and maintained by private individuals that have no direct employment status with Hornby. At best, all the membership could do would be to give you 'How to' guidance that Hornby have already given you.

As forum member 'ellocoloco' suggests, you need to eliminate the phone from being the core of the problem by using a different device such as a PC or tablet. It may be a compatibility issue with the phone's web browser software. If you then get the same issue across multiple devices, then it could be considered a website issue to involve Hornby.

I often see this on my old iPad, especially where a forum page includes lots of images.

I suspect it is a memory problem as my newer iPad handles the same page without any problems.

The problem is easily reproduced by trying to enlarge an image whereby the page bombs with the same unexpected error.

As stated I doubt it is a Hornby problem, more likely lack of capability of user kit.