Railmaster TT Scale and Locomotives Update?

Bodgedlitter

Likely not as RM is written by a sub-agency HRMS, who has stated they are due to release a big update soon, but as and when that will be and what the update content will be is yet to be determined.

You could write to them direct and ask. support@rail-master.com

In the meantime simply enter your locos manually. The track-plan is schematic not to scale so that is fine as is.

The Railmaster Loco database is written, maintained and updated by HRMS who are a third party software house and not part of Hornby Hobbies. HRMS require a physical Loco to be provided to them by Hornby so that they can profile it within Railmaster. Therefore, it is unlikely in my opinion that any TT Locos will appear in RM before they arrive in the UK from China and made available to HRMS. It might be possible that Hornby might supply a pre-release example of Locos to HRMS, but any last minute changes, such as a different motor, would invalidate the profiling. So I do believe HRMS wait for the launched Loco version.

Historically, even the 00 scale Locos tended to appear in RM after they were launched to market, so I don't envisage TT being any different.

Regarding "RM Profiling" review pages 38 to 40 in the RM manual. HRMS have the LD kit that is not yet in the public domain to use as per the RM manual page 38 to 40 description.

Edit: 96RAF replied just ahead of me, but with basically the same answer.