Numbering Mystery box releases

JIM FISHER

Hi all,

I have brought a couple of mystery boxes before, the Armour one I was impressed with but not so much the Aircraft release but that's not why I'm posting.

What I think would be a good idea and maybe increase sales if each time a new box contents were created then allocate a number. I know they post dates when it has been updated but the last thing I want is to get the 3 same kits I got a year ago etc. So for instances the current release could be mystery box 1 Armour, then when they change it obviously the new contents would be 2. Then so on and so on, but... if then in a years time they go back to a previous selection you would know as the current version number would show on the listing.

Personally I would purchase more mystery boxes if I new each time I was getting something different.

Hi Jim. I "sort of" agree with you. The Armour mysery sets are £75 (or £67.50 when you're a club member). Whilst the 1/72 aircraft set is £22.99 (£20,69 with club discount) so people might "gamble" on the cheaper sets but less likely to pay the higher amount for "a pig in a poke". You may have seen my other post regarding the armour sets. I have bought a few in the past but, like you, I don't really want more of the same, although they are good value. I'm a bit of a sucker for a "bargain" and I find it very difficult to resist them, especially when they occasionally offer "double discount". Who knows? I might build them eventually.