R30161 - TfW Class 67 - cancelled?

You posted the same question back in June when, in response, the retailer comments unearthed were that it had been removed from the 2023 programme and rescheduled for 2024, presumably on advice from Hornby. As has already been said, only Hornby themselves can give you a definitive answer as they should have settled next year's releases by now.

I wouldn't worry too much about it having disappeared from the Hornby website. I've noticed more than a few discrepancies on the website and there is one item I've had on preorder that went walkabout for a few digital months.

It'll appear one day - or not. Customer services may be of help but in my last enquiry I found their information inaccurate.

• 4 months later...

Just looking through the 2024 Hornby catalogue, and on Page 88 - it’s back again for Q2 release. Still not available to order on website though, so will

it or won’t it appear this year 🤔

According to a poster on RMWeb, these are due in April, but are sold out on preorder. You will not be able to get one direct from Hornby, so trawling model shops and websites seems to be your best option.

Edit, just had a quick search, many stores have it as available to preorder probably with a slightly lower price. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...