Elite controller speed knob problem

wagonmaster

There is - please see this page on my website and scroll down to Annex A where a good friend of mine has written up the procedure.

http://www.halton96th.org.uk/page12.html

Note that the Elite speed knobs are a rate dependant encoder, so the faster you turn them the more reaction you see, turn it slowly and nothing seems to happen. The switch element can be finicky as the knob tends to turn as you press it thus changing the entered value. I hold it still with one hand and press with the other.

Here is a little test routine you can use to see if all the knobs and buttons are working. Press and hold the LOCO button as you power up the Elite. Wait until you see Hornby on screen before releasing the button. It will go thru’ a self test and report yah or nay, then you can press each button and twiddle and press each knob and on screen if they are working. To recover from the test routine simply power cycle the Elite.

@96RAF

The pictures and figs in Annex A seem to have gone AWOL.

Checked on two different platforms, Android Tablet & Windows PC and they didn't show in both cases, so not an issue my end. Only 'Annex A' images seem affected as all other images on the page load correctly.

Something for you to look at when you get time.