MÄRKLIN K.P.E.V. T 12

Dear friends,

Before sending you the link to my video, I am happy to inform you that our beloved Jasmine is doing better. We have had a really bad two weeks with a lot of anxiety, but the veterinary care and tests associated with our continuous demonstration of great love for Jasmine have made improve our little one. I think that perhaps many friends who have an elderly dog know what I am about to suggest. Elderly dogs often suffer from liver or intestinal problems. This despite having always fed them in the best possible way with the best food. We have experimented with the vet to give Jasmine kibble for dogs with liver problems in 6 meals instead of three. This leads to greater digestibility and less fatigue on the stomach and liver. I apologize if I allowed myself to write all this but I know how much the English they love animals and any information regarding their well-being can be of help to others. Thank you

Now I send you the link and say goodbye, thanks with all my heart.

Alberto Jasmine (Aldebaran)

MÄRKLIN K.P.E.V. T 12 (youtube.com)

Such good news about Jasmine, my brother has a collection of rescue dogs with various health needs, spoilt rotten by us all (I am back up doggie day care/walker) it’s amazing how diet and the right treatments can work. Kibble is their main diet with some tinned fish, and a carrot for a treat … or strawberries and one absolutely loves Brussel Sprout peelings… 😁

Great news about Jasmine, Alberto. Long may she grace your lives.

The list of things that are toxic to dogs is hard to remember when some are basic food and treats for humans. Carrot is safe, good for their teeth and enjoyed by most dogs. The list not only includes food items but also essential oils and fragrances used in room aroma devices.

Thank you dear friend,

thanks for the list that we know. However, you were right to remind us and thanks for the good wishes, Tiziana and I always pray that Jasmine will be able to accompany us for many years to come. Thank you very much.

alberto (Aldebaran)