Rewards Points “added” Page

The Rewards Points page of the website is a little messy when it comes to seeing which points were added and when. I personally have many orders still outstanding from the old pre-Rewards Points system, and when we switched over, all my orders were added under the same date.

As it stands, if you want to see which Rewards Points were added and when, you have to go back through the list and match up the order number. It would be a far simpler system if along side the Earned and Burned pages, they added an Added page, or whatever you want to call it, and it was simply a page of how many points were added and on what day. That way you would be able to see clearly any discrepancies or unpaid points.

I’m still waiting for points that are long past the 21 day mark from multiple different sales, it would be nice to know exactly which ones were outstanding without having to sift through multiple pages and guessing which orders it was, as any order showing as pending isn’t going to help much, especially when you have orders from the old pre-Rewards Points system.

@DRC - have you contacted customer service asking them to rectify your pending/available points? (that would at least help a bit)

p.s. Do the ‘Earned’ & ‘Burned’ options work for you? (for me ‘Earned’ shows squat & ‘Burned’ replicates ‘All Points’!) 🙃

Hello LT&SR_NSE,

I have contacted support.

The Earned section shows nothing, it's a blank page that just asks me to clear filters. If I do so, it just goes back to the All page. This occurs both on iphone and PC.

And as you say, the Burned is just a replication of the All section.

This is why I say this area of the website could use some improvement.