Finding a post

dogsbody

So, either yesterday, or the day before, just after discovering the new forum layout, I tried posting an image. It worked fine. 

But, the only way I can see it is if I go to my name in the upper right corner, click on it, then click on Attachments on the dropdown tab. 

I can't get to the page /topic where I posted it, to see if anyone may have commented on it. How do I do that?

Chris

• Ratch changed the title to Finding a post
6 hours ago, Ratch said:

Click on 189 below your name and all your posts come up. The last pictures you posted were in November. There are no images awaiting approval.

It's not there! This is the image I posted but I can't find it anywhere except when I click on my username, then click on the Attachment option, in the dropdown window.

When do you think this forum will be getting it's 💩 together and make sure evenything works?

Hurc paint 6.jpg

50 minutes ago, Ratch said:

Do you not see the Hornby & Scalextric posts?

I'm not sure what I'm seeing on here. The main page now isn't the same as this morning. As for seeing Hornby & Scaletrix, I don't see that either.

Chris

There are 3 fora: Airfix, Hornby (trains) and Scalextric.  Be sure you are posting in the AIrfix one.  You should be seeing the same page as the image attached to the post.  If you tick the box in the menu on the right hand side where it says AIRFIX FORUM you will "untick" all the black boxes.  You can then tick any one of the sections you are interested in .....for example "Aircraft" and you will see ONLY the posts that are in the Aircraft section.  With them all ticked you see all the posts from all sections.  This might be a bit confusing as the posts for all sections will be shown.

If you have any specific questions post them here and Ratch and I will try to answer them.

Airfix home page.jpg