How to delete a gallery image?

That image is now deleted. For future reference if you go into your gallery you should see a small tick box in the top right corner of each image. Select that and a set of options pops up at the bottom of the screen, one of which is the delete facility. Let us know if you do not have this option. R-

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the deletion.  Appreciated.

I have gone back into my gallery and selected an arbitrary image.  There is not a "tick box" in the upper right corner.   For reference, Android phone. 

I did a long press on the image, and a drop down labeled "image tools" appeared.  The only option was to set the image as my profile image. 

I think this may be along the lines of users not being able to delete posts either.  

Bee

Ok, for the time being, you’ll have to make a similar request as you have this time. We’ll see if we can get that altered as it seems sensible for users to be able to manage their own gallery. Watch this space. R-

I've also looked at deleting images after they have been posted in a thread.

When I look at 'images' from my profile I can also see other photos from the members album including Bee's pictures. It seems all images are uploaded into the same members album.

30 minutes ago, ellocoloco said:

I've also looked at deleting images after they have been posted in a thread.

When I look at 'images' from my profile I can also see other photos from the members album including Bee's pictures. It seems all images are uploaded into the same members album.

At present all images are lumped together in a common members gallery. This was not the way the test platform presented. I was able to load albums of different genre images in my own gallery space within the members gallery area along with a test blog document. This facility appears to be in abeyance for now. It has been highlighted to Admin.

Well now, that makes perfect sense. 

If all the images are lumped together, and not in individual galleries, then the delete function would mean that another correspondent could delete my images. 

Thanks for noticing that Ellocoloco. 

But if everyone can delete anyone's images, chaos can occur.  So the delete function is restricted.   And that is sensible.

Once the galleries are separated, the delete function should return

Bee