Cannot find decoder and sound function instructions

Stuart-1331736

Hi all

I apologise if I’m making a rookie mistake. I’ve just purchased a Hornby R3370TTS King Richard II from eBay, boxed but no documentation. I’ve looked on Hornby’s support site but cannot find the instructions under TTS sound Loco’s. I’m looking for the sound functions and also a list of the CV settings. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. Thanks in advance for any help. 

Thanks guys for you responses. Would never ever have thought of looking in the HM | DCC APP or realised that the castle profile is the same as the king. 

Do you know if there there are any particular CV’s I should change. I’ve read the King class can have a habit off running off at full speed. I’ve read to turn of I think CV 149 or 150 DC control. I presume you should do that for all trains you would only use DCC. 

Thanks in advance. 

Have a read of the decoder manual. Appendix 8 lists all CVs and you will see CVs 149 and 150 are only part of the complex motor control, which is explained in Appendix 6.

The simplest thing to do if a loco is running poorly is an auto-calibrate, in essence under DCC control switch off the lights (F0), enable auto-cal by arming CV148 (set to value 0). Then with the loco on a long clear track (about 2m) select F0. The loco will speed off then stop. Auto-cal complete.

• Thanks 1

Wow. Didn’t have a clue. As I said I’m fairly new to DCC. Used basic sets with limited configuration, but first time to getting into sound and CV’s. 
Thank you so much for the very detailed explanation of auto-cal. I never knew that existed. 

• Thanks 1