New Castle Class TXS Profile

Just a heads-up.

I’ve been trying to upload the new Castle Class profile into my Grange Class (which previously had the King Class installed). Five attempts and each failed, with the App telling me that the Sound Data had not loaded. 
I’ve now successfully reinstalled the King Class at 1st attempt (under identical installation conditions), so am wondering if there may be an issue with this new profile???

Anyone else encountered any issues with it?

21 hours ago, Pendragon Sailing said:

Just a heads-up.

I’ve been trying to upload the new Castle Class profile into my Grange Class (which previously had the King Class installed). Five attempts and each failed, with the App telling me that the Sound Data had not loaded. 
I’ve now successfully reinstalled the King Class at 1st attempt (under identical installation conditions), so am wondering if there may be an issue with this new profile???

Anyone else encountered any issues with it?

Hi Pendragon Sailing,

First thing yesterday morning, I noticed four new sound profiles on the HM DCC (7000) App. I uploaded the new Castle class profile to my Caldicot Castle, purchased last month. It worked the first time with no issues once the sound profile was installed. The issue you are having, I have experienced in the past on other sound profiles. I have found that you should always accept the sound profile detected when the profile is complete before you power down the locos as instructed; otherwise, this seems to, on rare occasions, create problems with the sound files.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks Ninja.

I spoke with George Waller about it too. He arranged to have the sound file (Castle Class) reloaded to the server at his end. He also advised me to de-link and re-link the decoder to the App…..With both those things done, it loaded up first time. So all fine now 👍🏼

Edited by Pendragon Sailing
  • Like 2