Railmaster support Email conformation.

Hi Lads,

I am trying to get to Railmaster support.

The last Email I sent over a week ago and haven't had a reply. 

The address I was given is. 

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX 

Just wanted to know whether this is the correct address.

Regards,

Ralphy5

Mod note - posting personal information is against guidelines - that email address redacted - see also my reply to your post.

Edited by 96RAF
Personal information redacted

2 hours ago, Ralphy5 said:

Hi Lads,

I am trying to get to Railmaster support.

The last Email I sent over a week ago and haven't had a reply. 

The address I was given is. 

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Just wanted to know whether this is the correct address.

Regards,

Ralphy5

That is the personal email address of moderator Augustus Caesar and has been deleted as it is against guidelines to publish personal data, especially someone else's.

You need support@rail-master.com

• 4 weeks later...

I'm wondering if I can expect a reply from Railmaster support? I'm in a bit of a pickle. I have 2 copies of Railmaster, one activated on my old laptop, which is the one I use for my layout, and another I had on my main laptop as backup, which I will use when and if my old laptop gives up the ghost.

Now, my problem is that, forgetting that Railmaster was activated on my main laptop, I had occasion to reformat the hard disk to overcome problems with Windows. Now, of course, I need to get that copy deactivated before I can activate it again. So that's why I need help from RM Support!

I Emailed them about a week ago, without an acknowledgement or reply. 

I'd buy another copy but it only seems to come with a new E-Link these days which makes it rather expensive!

I successfully deregistered a few weeks ago after a hard disk failure - I loaded an evaluation copy on the new computer, tried to register with the original key, it correctly said that it was in use, and gave me a form to deregister which I filled in with the original licence details. No response initially, but I later found the confirmation email in my junk mail. So the deregistration had happened almost immediately and I was able to re-register successfully. Perhaps worth checking your junk mail?

Regards, John

If you contacted them via RM you should get an ack email within minutes thus proving your in-app attempt had worked. The follow up reply would be as and when.

If you emailed them direct at support@rail-master.com you would simply get a reply as and when.

As stated by @Britannia Builder the best way is to load the demo and try to register, whereupon the auto 'used before' dialogue kicks in.

Thank you. I will try. I'm in Spain and I have always had great difficulty communicating with the RM servers. I did it once using my mobile phone but, since then, have always failed. I read here about uninstalling Windows AV, which I will certainly try.

You don't need to uninstall Windows AV. Simply disable it in Settings if you are having difficulty downloading or installing RailMaster.

Follow my instructions on the RM Help Site detailed at the top of this forum, Hornby RailMaster and TrackMaster.