Class 33 sound file

Hi I’ve recently purchased a class 33 and really am enjoying the Hornby Hm7000 sound decoders I have one spare  , I know there isn’t a 33 sound profile any ideas what would suit from the available list? 
Thanks in advance Chris

The Class 33 was powered by a Sulzer 8LDA28B Diesel Engine powering a Crompton generator. 
The Class 31 was powered by a Mirrlees JVS12 (and in later models and refits an English Electric 12SVT) Diesel Engine powering a Brush generator.

So very different set-ups, but as Going Spare says, it’s probably the best option at present, as there are no closer engine combinations on the other sound profiles (yet).

18 hours ago, pd91223 said:

What about the Class 47 which had a Sulzer 12LDA28C? Would that sound nearer to the Class 33?

Yes, that’s certainly an option too, but it worth noting that the Class 47’s engine was a much more powerful one (2,580hp) than the Class 33’s (1,550hp), producing significantly more Tractive Force, so would probably have sounded very different? Whichever choice is made, it’s currently a compromise 🫤

Edited by Pendragon Sailing