TT1001TXSM The Scotsman Train Set - Digital (Sound Fitted) hm7000

Smithy589

Hi all

i have acquired the above and just have a query after being surprised to find it can be controlled from a mobile app.   Can this be controlled via JMRI or ecosystem controller?

thanks in advance

regards

Colin

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Smithy589 said:

Hi all

i have acquired the above and just have a query after being surprised to find it can be controlled from a mobile app.   Can this be controlled via JMRI or ecosystem controller?

thanks in advance

regards

Colin

The Scotsman Digital Set comes equipped with Hornby's latest decoder. The decoder allows direct control via a smartphone app. I've really enjoyed being able to control it via my smartphone! However, for those with established DCC platforms, the HM7000 is also compatible with classic DCC controllers. It gives you the flexibility to use both traditional DCC and the phone app. 

For an extensive discussion on HM7000, you can see the HM7000 manual here:

https://d63oxfkn1m8sf.cloudfront.net/1217/0065/0861/HM7000_Series_Decoders_Reference_Manual_V1.3.0_-_201123.pdf 

1 hour ago, Smithy589 said:

Thanks for coming back tome this , I have to say it is impressive as I am looking to go from n garage to TT and just wanted to make sure it was feasible. 
regards

Colin

Go have a read of the dedicated HM | DCC (HM7000) forum section.

Just about to suggest same as Rob (RAF) the HM DCC section is dedicated to all things related to the TXS decoders , HM DCC, HM 7000. Lots of useful info to get best out of this incredibly powerful system, and still being user friendly