Locomotive keeps stopping/ HM7000 TXS

HST43

Hi there,

im having problems running my Hornby HST all wheel drive, I have HM7000 with power bank fitted, running control on Samsung Android 11 version, loco stops all of sudden then continues this happens every couple of minutes, my track has droppers all around the layout so it’s picking up plenty of power and nothing else is running just the one locomotive, do I need to adjust any CV values ? It’s on factory default at the moment.

That sort of behaviour is seen sometimes when a traditional DCC decoder is being overloaded (too much current drawn by the motor): it cuts power and then resets/restarts after a short period.   I'm not sure whether HM7000 decoders behave in this way, or whether this might be a problem with the bluetooth connection?

Running profile  V1.4.0

Loco still stopping starting though….

Highlighted in red, did notice notice device reset passcode Bluetooth firmware update, but i recently done this  on my device already ??IMG_0766.thumb.jpeg.4a020e22e7176faf7116d81285e1a887.jpeg

IMG_0767.thumb.jpeg.14c6a9a54a6458091ec345639c417990.jpegWent into Bluetooth control method switch off back on again and it seemed to connected back up showing my passcode, so will give it a test run now see if my original problem is fixed 🙏

...checking v.61 is only showing latest update which is already installed ?...

Sorry - mine is on the test app so bluetooth is ahead of the production app.

Ok thanks for clearing that matter up, still have the issue of stop starting problem on this locomotive, never had any issues when on my IPhone, problem seems to be with Android devices.. mine is Samsung tablet 2019 with android 11