Eurostar

@dBerriff - Those parts are for the Jouef/Hornby HO-scale Eurostar.  Drive bogie wheelsets and even the complete drive bogie for the 00 version have not been available for some while.

@Griswald - I would make your complaint direct to Customer Services at Hornby as they do not routinely monitor forum posts.

Hello Griswald

I just googled now and I don't know if these are the same wheel set you need, double check before you order and this website is showing in stock.

https://www.theparishs.uk/product/eurostar-complete-wheel-axle-set/

I hope that is helpful to you.

Sorry my mistake, When I click on add or buy it now, it took me to Hornby website where item is out of stock.

Edited by Deem

If the genuine spares aren't available, maybe look at 3rd party gears (eg. for radio control models, robotics etc.).  Are they axle gears on wheelsets where a wheel can be removed with a worm/gear puller tool to get to and change the gear?

I do this quite often with older N gauge locos where spares are no longer available.  It's a case of counting teeth and measuring the diameter to calculate a MOD value, then use that plus gear thickness and shaft diameter to see if you can find a match for sale (ebay, AliExpress etc.) or order from firms such as
kkpmo - KK Produkcja Mikroantriebe Producer of small pinion, spur gears, gearboxes, car system parts and other     

The latter option may not be cheap but it if gets a model working I consider it worth it. 

I don't know if this will help but on ebay, these wheel are available with cog in the middle. On original wheel set hornby have traction tyres but these are without traction tyres, maybe you can remove the wheel on this shaft and put on your old wheel so you have a working cog in the middle.

Maybe more experienced modellers can comment on this or give advice on this matter.

Here is the link

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/314571609125?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=pNeR1BfYSGC&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=nIMs5JBBS9W&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=WHATS_APP