Key Model World Live event - thoughts?>

Decided not to attend this, as the pricing at the NEC is far too expensive.  I've been an exhibitor at The Gadget Show Live a couple of times there, and it wasn't that bad back then.  Train and buses for me didn't work unfortunately.

What I've seen of the vlogs, it was very much Rail focused, which I understand as Key know a lot of railway dealers.  Disappointed to hear there were not a lot of scale model dealers as there at other shows, so I'm glad I didn't attend.  May leave it a few years until it because a bit more balanced.

Ditto - too expensive on all fronts (getting there, parking, entrance fee, feeding) and the remote parking is no good for me who can't walk miles anymore.

I read that some folk opt not to pay for parking as the fine was cheaper than the day rate.

Our local railway 'museum' which is very small with little to see has gone for pay to park on camera at £1 per hour on the basis folk use their car park to walk on the adjacent Marriotts Way footpath.

I had two free tickets from Key Publishing having renewed my Hornby Magazine subscription for a year, but unfortunately was unable to attend. I could have got a train from my local station directly to the NEC, but it would have cost about £60 - more relaxing than a two and a half hour drive.

I went to several Trade Toy Fairs there in the 80s. it was an impressive place with good accessibility. I didn't go because I had other commitments that day, but the car parking charges seem very high.