List of Hornby Stockists...

96RAF

Looking at the list of stockists section of the website I see it is as bad as the rest of it.

The list is obviously work in progress as there are about 20 dealers in Ireland, none in UK, 1 each in France, Spain and Portugal and several in other countries, then if you pick map view the number per page count is all wrong. Page 1 says 1-30 of 57. Page 2 says 27-54 of 57, surely 31-57 would be the right answer.

Having been 'off the air' for a long time for redevelopment I think the new site should be fully functional, else those areas not so should be pulled..

Come on Hornby you can do much better than this.

@RAF96

As you yourself stated its still "work in progress" why don't we all just quit moaning and wait a couple of weeks until everything is up and running a 100%. I'm sure things will settle down soon. Quite frankly it seems that everyone is on a complaining spree rather than just informing Hornby everyone wants to start a new useless topic to complain. I'm sure Hornby knows what needs to be done and I'm sure they will do it.

@Dave the Devloper

If so why doesn't that region show on the overall listing.

The new site architecture all seems a bit less than optimal to me as a web site author myself. I take pride in a web-site with no detectable broken links and no lost trails that I or my beta-testers can find on a pre-live-release page check.

I have no particular interest in UK stockists living as I do in Cyprus where Hornby is even rarer than hen's teeth, thus having to rely upon the internet for my model railway supplies.

Regardless - keep up the good work, then let us all know when it is ready for public viewing.

Rob

Archived