Problem loading pictures

Hi, having problems loading pictures from my Kindle Fire HD.

I write a post, then go to the black and white pictures icon on the top right, choose a picture, the picture is then not loaded when I return to the post page and everything I have written on the post is wiped off.

Any ideas guys?

Hi Bruce, that was what i thought mate.

The process I'm having trouble with is as follows. I write some text, then use the black icon to add picture from computer, I find my image and then choose it, the kindle says it is loading the image, the kindle then returns to the Airfix page text box i was originally on, but the text i have originally written has vanished and there is no image loaded. All this happens even before i even hit the "reply" button. If it was happening after i use "reply" then i could reason the post was being held back for checking.

I recently posted some images using the links from photobucket, the added text then remained on the page during image upload instead of vanishing and the images showed up in the text box as i was in the process of loading multiple ones. I then hit the "Reply" button as my content was still on the page and the admin posted it this morning.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived